When you purchase ammunition online from Expansion-Ammunition.com, you can expect exceptional service. We work very hard at exceeding your expectations. We process shipments 5 business days a week Mon-Fri.
General Shipping Information:
● We work hard to get all orders processed and shipped in a timely manner.
● We will provide the Fed Ex tracking number by email once the order has been processed and shipment label has been created.
● Once the package has been picked up and scanned in by Fed Ex you will be able to accurately track its progress. It may take Fed Ex 24 hours to update its records with your tracking information
● Ammunition will ONLY be shipped via Fed Ex ground, no air or expedited delivery options are available.
● Our shipping rates are calculated directly from Fed Ex. Our shipping charges do not have any additional handling fees; you pay what we pay. *For any packages shipped via Standard Shipping, the carrier will scan packages into their system during their normal business hours (Monday-Friday). All shipment information is captured each time a tracking label is scanned by the designated carrier system. If you get the message "Billing Information Received" from carrier, this indicates your order is in transit. Please check back in 24-48 hours for updated tracking information.
HEAVY ORDERS 100 lb OR MORE:
If the total combined weight of your order is greater than 100 lb, no shipping price can be provided through the website. This is due to the shipping module on our website that retrieves shipping quotes directly from Fed Ex, which has a maximum weight of 100 lb per package(s) totals. If your order exceeds 100lbs we may need to call you and process your order as freight and then freight shipping restrictions and fees will apply. Most retail purchases will qualify under our normal shipping fees and Fed Ex ground limitations. Distributor orders are filled by Fed Ex freight as weight and size requirements apply.
KNOW YOUR LOCAL LAWS
Please abide by your local restrictions; we comply with the restrictions imposed by the Federal, State, Local Governments and/or Carrier Companies. We do our upmost to keep abreast of your State/Local Laws. Please check your State, County, and Local laws for restrictions. We are not allowed to sell or ship restricted items to anyone in a restricted zone. If you know your State and/or Local Laws prohibits certain items even though it is not listed on this site, please do not place an order for the prohibited item. The purchaser is responsible for knowing his or her own local state laws for the purchase. It’s your (or end user) responsibility to comply to all Federal, State and/or Local Laws. Expansion Ammunition is not licensed to ship internationally at this time.